Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Moving On

Enough with this depression bs. It's time to move on.

Lately I've been riding my bike and trying to eat healthier. As usual, I've procrastinated and have always given in to excuses not to exercise as much as I'm supposed to. Maybe I'm just taking it slowly. But what the hey. Life goes on.

Lately, my hobby, rc drifting, has been sparked by my brother by asking my to practice in PNP. You see, he's responsible for introducing me to the hobby. He stopped for a while since he needed to save money for his beetle. Now that the beetle's been done up, he's semi-back. And I've always considered rc drifting as a way of releasing stress and bonding with my bro.




















Since we've been semi-off scene, there has so many mutations of a typical rc car. Back then 50/50 drifting was the shi7, now, if you're not counter-steering you're square. CS is now the norm in rc drifting. So many advancements in technology, DIYs, and theories that it feels like we've been left out of so many of them. It's hard enough to play regularly, and now we have to start building a CS kit and learn to run it. I've already converted my Xray kit long before it became POP, but unfortunately broke my rear diff because my universals didn't have plastic clips to match the diffs. So I broke my diff and and had to order a new one from the States which my mom brought home. Since then, I haven't run my CS kit.

Now with a brand spanking new TA05 on 50/50, I'm contemplating on whether or not to CS is. Is CS going to continue? Or is it just going to be a fad? Either way, it's all in the driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment