Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fighting for my life

A few days ago I woke up feeling dizzy. A feeling I've never experienced in my entire life. It wasn't a good feeling at all.

My whole life was all about tennis. I've neglected my sport and have shown great disrespect to it by not playing the game anymore.

Tennis has given me more than I've ever wanted in life: travel, respect, acknowledgment, education, great friendships, and of course, a healthy lifestyle. All of this, I have not given any importance; what a shame. I've put my father, name, and health to great shame.

Never again shall I make a fool out of the sport that has given me so much more than I could handle

From this day forth, I vow to live a healthier life one day at a time. To live longer not only for myself and my sport, but also for the people I love.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment